Friday, October 28, 2016

It's The Climb

It is Friday!!! Thank God. This has been a rough week getting back into the swing of things after having our oldest daughter off school for 1 month, and being on vacation the last week of her break. I haven’t had much time to do anything, but get the kids to school on time, and get to our therapy sessions. With that said, tonight I am looking over our pictures from vacation instead of doing the mounds of house work sitting right before me. I can’t help to stare at this picture of Juleyana. It reminds me of how we need to live life one day at a time. To see her so content with bliss, gives me serenity, and peace. The calming water of the bay behind her precious little features, reminds me that we must not move mountains, but climb them one step at a time. It isn’t about how fast we get there; it is about the progress we make. Sweet little innocent Jules, keep climbing, keep moving, never give up and hold your head high. This is our motto for the next week as we venture into November…my favorite month of the year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment